Friday, November 28, 2008

Review: Baz Luhrmann's Australia

Dear Wolverine,

Why did you make this movie? And when did you take up acting? Were you possessed by the Shadow King? Or did Mastermind create an illusion that convinced you you were living the life of an Australian "cowboy"? Perhaps Spider-Man's foe, Mysterio, convinced you that you were this "Drover" character whose name was also his profession of cattle drover. Mesmero once convinced me that I was the proprietor of an erotic cake bakery. And I could understand wanting to believe the illusion. While I was an erotic cake baker in my mind, I was never happier. But why would you want to live in this illusion? I looked for any signs in your eyes that you were fighting, but you appeared to have given up. 

Please, we're all concerned for you, even Scott.* Come by the mansion and we shall get your mind all sorted out. 

Sincerely,

Professor Charles Francis Xavier

*Though he's still a dick

3 comments:

Giacomo said...

but this cake of a woman urinating is just like all the others!

Paul DeKams said...

That one's chocolate.

- Professor Charles Xavier

Christopher said...

At Janice's Thanksgiving party, I described that skit, in detail, to a room full of people I didn't know.